A documentation generator for Julia.
A package for building documentation from docstrings and markdown files.
Please read through the Documentation section of the main Julia manual if this is your first time using Julia's documentation system. Once you've read through how to write documentation for your code then come back here.
- Write all your documentation in Markdown.
- Minimal configuration.
- Supports Julia
- Doctests Julia code blocks.
- Cross references for docs and section headers.
- $\LaTeX$ syntax support.
- Checks for missing docstrings and incorrect cross references.
- Generates tables of contents and docstring indexes.
- Automatically builds and deploys docs from Travis to GitHub Pages.
The Package Guide provides a tutorial explaining how to get started using Documenter.
Some examples of packages using Documenter can be found on the Examples page.
See the Index for the complete list of documented functions and types.